The DonorDrive State of Fundraising 2019 Report is here
As we start the new year, there’s much uncertainty for nonprofits: Will you have to make up any shortfall due to the new tax law? Will your long-standing events prove they can keep up with the times? Where exactly is peer-to-peer fundraising headed?
We have insights from nonprofit fundraising experts, deep dives into fundraiser and donor data, and we break down all the nonprofit fundraising trends down in our State of Fundraising 2019 Report.
Our 56-page report is the most comprehensive we’ve done and covers the top 2019 fundraising trends to come:
- Why zero-dollar fundraisers burden awareness-raising events and how to motivate all supporters by creating a culture united by fundraising.
- A stat that shows the real value of retention: Participants who returned to do an event again for five years raise $4,425 total on average.
- Why DonorDrive clients in the Peer-to-Peer Fundraising 30 were up by 17%, while the group as a whole was down by $100 million.
- How pushing teams in your event can help solve your recruiting problem.
- How you can boost retention with campaigns targeting your lapsed participants.
- How integrating your fundraising software data with your CRM data can help you find your most valuable supporters.
- Why fundraising through live streaming is exploding and how you can integrate it into your peer-to-peer fundraising.
- How DIY can actually boost event retention, not cannibalize it.
- How you can create an amazing fundraising experience through our in-depth strategy.
This only scratches the surface of what’s covered. As always, our report is free for nonprofits.