Carrie did an amazing thing while being treated for cancer: While still receiving her treatments, she walked the length of Manhattan and raised $15,250 for cancer research. The question is: Do you have supporters like Carrie and a DIY program in place so they can show their passion for your cause through fundraising?
With real-world examples of DIY programs from many DonorDrive clients, The Complete Guide to Building a DIY Fundraising Program eBook shows you how to create, implement, and promote an effective DIY program that will become your next revenue stream. Along with a step-by-step plan for building a DIY program, you’ll learn:
- Why getting buy-in from your board and executive staff is a key to program success
- The benefits of DIY that might not seem obvious, like growing your nonprofit’s regional and national reach
- Why giving your program a leader can generate substantially more campaigns and dollars
- Why Spring DIY campaigns are so successful
- How DonorDrive clients have evolved DIY to handle every supporter’s passion
- Why DIY campaigners raise seven times as much as an event participant
Plus, you’ll get success stories from people like Carrie, as well as Jan and Kyle, who raised $16,433 for international medical aid at their wedding.
The Complete Guide to Building a DIY Fundraising Program is free and available now.