At the Peer-to-Peer Professional Forum Conference in Miami this month, we presented a pre-conference session called Create an Amazing Fundraising Experience.
- Nonprofit marketing guru John Haydon who provided insight on how to better engage participants and donors in the cause
- DonorDrive Senior Account Manager Matt Clark spoke on the value of creating a lasting impression for your participants
- DonorDrive Director of Design Matt Radel gave a great formula for creating and testing new ideas for your events
- DonorDrive Account Strategist Meghan Nash presented strategy on recruiting new participants through more effective marketing
- Manager of Peer-to-Peer Systems Ally Brooks of Eventage revealed the key things you need to do on event day to make the experience amazing for participants.
We captured all these presentations and now have them available in one video. We’re sure you’ll find them helpful in planning your event this year and for years to come.
Speaking of Ally Brooks, we’ve asked her to do a webinar with us next week to bring you a deeper knowledge of making event day experience flawless for your participants:
Event Production Tips to Create an Amazing Fundraising Experience
Wednesday, March 28 at 1PM EST