2018 was a year of change for nonprofits. This collection of articles, eBooks and videos are what nonprofits have found most useful for driving successful campaigns and events worldwide. This content is relevant for 2019 and will help you plan a successful year of fundraising.
Fundraiser and Donor Insights
- Understanding peer-to-peer fundraising participants and donors from Craig Van Korlaar, CEO at TopNonprofits, takes a thorough look at peer-to-peer fundraising personas.
- The lifetime value of the peer-to-peer event fundraiser is the first-ever look at the dollars a returning event participant is responsible for.
- eBook: The Complete Guide to Building a DIY Fundraising Program is the most comprehensive resrouce on DIY available today.
- Proof that DIY doesn't cannibalize your events shows how DIY can actually boost event retention.
- Live Fundraising from DonorDrive shows why you need to offer fundraising through streaming now.
- The gamification of fundraising clues you in on achievement badges and how they motivate fundraisers.
- How to solve your participant retention problem gives you great pointers to keep participants coming back.
- The one thing that will boost participant retention presents a great strategy to improve your event retention.
- Get event participants to recruit for you with teams shows how to get your team captains to boost your participant numbers.
- Six steps for recruiting event participants through social media helps you market your event through social and search.
- Be ready for disaster with an emergency relief campaign guides you through creating a template to be ready when disaster strikes.
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Best Practices
- Video: Activating Zero-Dollar Fundraisers shows you how DonorDrive clients World Vision and National Hemophilia Foundation have created cultures that embrace fundraising.
- The 10 Best Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Tips presents quick ideas for boosting revenue.
- eBook: The Complete Guide to #GivingTuesday gives you ideas, strategies and stats for making #GivingTuesday bigger next year.
Creating an Amazing Fundraising Experience
- Video: Create an Amazing Fundraising Experience is a powerful presentation on making your next event the one participants praise you for.
A final tip: Bookmark this list for reading in your downtime over the holiday break.