Pre-Conference Workshop at Peer-To-Peer Forum: New technologies to grow peer-to-peer revenue
Featuring Nonprofit Expert Allison Fine
February 27, 2019 | 8:30AM-10:30AM
Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans, Louisiana
What technology is shaping the future of peer-to-peer fundraising? Find out how you can leverage chatbots, streaming, and automation technology to drive successful events in 2019.
Join nonprofit influencers:
- Allison Fine, co-author of The Networked Nonprofit
- Ally Brooks, Manager of Peer-to-Peer Systems at Eventage
- Kasey Cuppoletti, Product Manager at DonorDrive
- Megan Nash, Senior Implementations Manager at DonorDrive
In this panel discussion we’ll discuss:
- How chatbots can engage participants, fundraisers and donors in a whole new way
- Leveraging streaming for events and DIY programs to drive more donation dollars
- Using automation technology to coach and motivate your participants to fundraising success
Register for our pre-conference workshop and understand how to use tech to drive more registrations, supporter engagement, and revenue for your events.