Discover causes to fundraise for
Create, manage, & share campaign pages on social media
Download the App on iOS
Download the App on Android
Find a Nonprofit to Fundraise for & Create an Account
Find a Nonprofit You're Already Registered For
Reset Password through the App
Request to Delete an Account
Understand Where the Money Goes
If viewing these directions from a mobile device, you may follow the link provided directly to the Apple App Store to download:
The minimum supported iOS version is 14.0 and higher.
1. From the home screen of your mobile device, tap the App Store icon.
2. To browse the App Store, tap the Search icon in the bottom left corner.
3. Tap the search bar at the top of your screen.
4. Type "DonorDrive" into the search bar, and tap the Search button within your keyboard.
5. Tap Get next to the DonorDrive Charity Fundraising app.
6. Tap Install.
7. If prompted, sign in to the App Store to complete the installation.
If viewing these directions from a mobile device, you may follow the link provided directly to the Google Play Store to download:
The minimum supported version of Android OS is 4.4 (API Level 19)
1. From the home screen of your mobile device, tap the Google Play Store icon.
2. To browse the Google Play Store, tap the Search bar at the top of your screen.
3. Type “DonorDrive” in the search bar, and tap the Search button on your keyboard.
4. Tap on the DonorDrive Charity Fundraising app thumbnail to navigate to its application page.
5. Tap Install.
6. If prompted, sign in to the Google Play Store to complete the installation.
Resetting your DonorDrive account password within the mobile app can be done two separate ways: while viewing the Login screen or while viewing the Settings tab while logged in.
Through the Settings tab:
1. Open the DonorDrive Charity Fundraising app from your mobile device's home screen and login.
2. Tap the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner.
3. Tap the Password button.
4. For "Are you sure you want to reset your password? You will be logged out." tap Reset.
5. Check your email for your reset password link to finish completing your password reset.
DonorDrive has an established relationship with each nonprofit listed in the app. DonorDrive is legally obligated to maintain user account information until we have received written consent from our nonprofit clients, who maintain control over the user accounts created in our platform, to modify or delete data. Processing account deletion requests may take additional time when there are financial transactions associated with your account (if people have donated to your fundraising page and/or if you have made donations yourself).
To request to delete an account, please fill out the "Get Help with the App" form below.
All donations go directly to your charity of choice. DonorDrive has an established relationship with each nonprofit listed in the app and has a connection to send money directly to their account. DonorDrive does not hold on to any money donated or raised.
Our Support Team is available to answer any questions you may have about the mobile app. Fill out the form below of follow these instruction to contact our support team.
1. Open the DonorDrive Charity Fundraising app from your mobile device's home screen.
2. Tap the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner
3. Tap Support
Fill out the form below describing the issue.