Summer Learning Video Series with John Haydon
Blog July 10, 2017 By Kevin Wolfe
Recently DonorDrive and TopNonprofits did a series of webinars with John Haydon, a sought-after nonprofit marketing expert and contributor to the Huffington Post. We’re now making this series available through the DonorDrive Library. Here’s a brief preview:
Webinar 1: How to Grow Your Nonprofit's Community on Facebook
John wrote the books Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing for All and brings his practical knowledge on the topic to this video.
- The most effective ways to grow your Facebook community
- Best practices for creating posts that increase engagement
- How you can leverage Facebook to help your peer-to-peer fundraisers
Webinar 2: Content Marketing Strategies for Nonprofits
Is a sound content strategy the missing piece from your organization’s marketing plan? John’s expertise helps take the mystery out of creating effective content.
- How to craft engaging content to tell your story
- How to build a cohesive strategy
- How to develop content that your fundraisers can share in peer-to-peer campaigns
Webinar 3: The Dos and Don'ts of Email Marketing for Nonprofits
Did you know that your email list is still your most valuable marketing asset? Even though email is kind of “old school,” it's still the most efficient way to fundraise a dollar when you do it right.
- How to build a great email list
- How to leverage your email content to raise more money
- How to keep your current donors and gain more through email engagement
Now you can do a little summer binge-watching while learning from one of today’s foremost nonprofit marketing experts. These on-demand webinars are all available free, compliments of DonorDrive.