Our report reveals the key findings about peer-to-peer fundraising for 2017
Blog January 25, 2017 By Kevin Wolfe
Peer-to-peer fundraising is a rapidly-changing field. Right now there are new challenges and new opportunities for all nonprofits that will determine whether 2017 will be a successful year for them or not. Each year we compile our State of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Report, providing you with proven best practices and fresh thought leadership, all backed by statistics from hundreds of thousands of participants and donors, as well as millions raised through organizations successfully fundraising with DonorDrive.
Let’s face it: The event space (the very soul of peer-to-peer fundraising) is changing, with organizations seeking new ways to motivate their fundraisers, while relying more on corporate partnerships to help grow their events. Meanwhile constituents look to organizations to provide options beyond signature events (such as virtual fundraisers and DIY) for them to express their support. And in the midst, organizations are also finding that technology must now provide friction-free methods of donation in order to make giving as convenient as a tap on the screen of their phone. This is a small part of what we cover this year.
In the State of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising 2017 Report:
- Peer-to-peer fundraising: What to expect in 2017
- DIY: Why your supporters now expect you to have it
- Corporate partnerships: Why they’re so much more important than sponsorships
- The first meeting: How to prepare yourself to meet with a potential corporate partner
- Motivating fundraisers: Why you need to guide your participants to do more
- Zero-dollar fundraisers: 12 ways to eliminate the problem
- Fundraising minimums: Why you should have no fear of them
- Millennials: How to recruit them to do what they do best
- Fundraising options: How they’re building organizations
- Apple Pay: Why it’s more than just another way to give
- Social fundraising: Why it continues to grow
- Sense of community: Why its impact is more important than ever
We’re happy to see that each year, more and more organizations are relying on our report for the knowledge that will help guide their success. As always, the State of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising 2017 Report is provided as a service to the nonprofit community for free.
Download the report below.